A List Of Good Evaluation Essay Topics To Choose From
What is an evaluation essay? If you don’t know what it means, you will certainly encounter problems when choosing a topic for such a paper. An evaluation essay is, basically, a review. You have certainly read such reviews in magazines and newspapers because it’s the best genre to give you an idea about practically anything. These reviews describe restaurants, department stores, new movies and musical albums, the way celebrities are dressed at the red carpet, etc. Keeping these reviews in mind, you can build up an idea of what is expected from you in your evaluation project.
Due to the fact that such papers can be written about practically anything, you can choose any topic within the limits that are established by your teacher. In case there are no such limits, you can choose any topic that gives you inspiration. It’s very important to choose a topic that gives you emotions, that makes you feel interested and excited about the process of writing. The format of such a paper is a great chance to show your sense of humor.
So, below, you will find a short list of topics that you can use for your evaluation project. They relate to many spheres so you will find something to choose.
- What’s the difference between being present at a live baseball game vs. watching it on TV?
- What’s the difference between watching your favorite sports at home alone vs. with friends in a sports bar?
- Evaluate the quality of your school basketball team coaching. Is it good enough to make the team successful?
- How does the most recent “relationship” movie depict modern people and their modern idea of romance?
- Is it a rule that sequels are normally worse than an original movie? Evaluate the most recent sequel you have watched.
- Evaluate how the most recent book-based movie that you have watched is true to the original book.
- What’s the difference between eating out and having a dinner at home?
- Evaluate a nice fast-food diner compared to a fancy restaurant.
- What’s the difference between the experience of eating in a restaurant and working there?
- Evaluate the technical achievements that make the most recent smartphone models so perfect and popular.
- How do social networks effect people’s lives and their personalities?
- What attitudes do different generations have toward technologies?