A List Of Simple Argumentative Essay Topics To Attract Readers
Everyone loves a good argument from time to time and what better way to express your feelings than via an argumentative essay. This is the bread and butter of your academic life. If this is your first foray into the world of argumentative essays then you are going to want to keep it simple, but interesting enough to engage your readership. After all, no-one wants to be the one to send the class to sleep.
If you don’t have the time or the inclination to come up with a list of titles right now, don’t worry. I have drawn up a list for you:
- What is the root cause of the obesity crisis in countries like America and Great Britain?
- Is there merit in the argument that a couple of glasses of wine reduces stress?
- Should doctors be allowed to refuse treatment to drug addicts or people suffering from alcohol related diseases?
- Is it right that none life-threatening but nonetheless uncomfortable conditions such as psoriasis should not receive much funding for medical research when there are so many life threatening conditions to find a cure for?
- Does replacing sugary snacks like chocolate at supermarket checkouts with healthy snacks really make a difference to people’s buying habits?
- Should America adopt a one child per family policy in the same way China has? What are the merits for doing this?
- Should parents be allowed to impose lifestyle choices such as veganism on their kids?
- Should national service be compulsory?
- Should conscription be re-introduced?
- Can better education in schools really combat the threat of radicalization and extremism?
- Should there be all female short lists for politicians?
- Is it okay for a Gay or Lesbian to be President of the United States?
- Should the state be allowed to dictate family values?
- Should all teenagers have a “set” bedtime?
- Should cyber bullies be named and shamed?
- Should kids be allowed to start kindergarden if they are not toilet trained?
- Should parents be fined if their kids don’t have basic life skills when they start school?
- Is it ever okay to leave a child home alone with a pet?
- Foreign vacation or stay at home vacation?
- Should British citizens who travel abroad to fight in countries such as Syria or Iraq be denied entry to Britain when they try to return home?