The Top 25 Easy Essay Topics For Beginners
We all know that writing essays at a beginner’s level is never easy. In fact, it’s a very daunting task being in that position. Brainstorming ideas, forming sentences, coming up with the right words, it’s tough. We’ve all struggled with it at one point.
That’s why, it’s important to start small!
As beginners, it’s essential to exercise confidence in writing to boost skills and build up a level. Hence, beginners are encouraged to start off by writing tasks that relates directly to themselves or are familiar with.
That way, the idea flow is smoother and writing an essay out of it becomes much less challenging.
Below is a list of 25 EASY (and relatable) essay topics to help you in getting started.
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you spend it on?
- Write a paper about yourself.
- Everybody loves their parents. Write an essay to tell why your parents are special to you.
- Talk about the best memories you had during your schooling years.
- Write a paper to talk about what you love about your country.
- What are the things you miss about your hometown?
- Describe the person that you admire the most.
- Write an essay about the proudest moment in your life.
- How was your first day in a new environment like?
- Your three worse fears.
- Everybody dreams of an ideal spouse/partner. Describe yours.
- Do you have a best friend? Write an essay to describe them.
- Your favorite trip/holiday.
- I want to learn English because…
- Write about the worse day in your life.
- What are the things/activities you enjoy doing most? Describe them.
- What would happen if you became the president?
- If you have a time machine, what year would you like to go back to and why?
- What do you think is more important for a girl, beauty, or brain?
- What is the most unforgettable incident you’ve experienced? Describe it.
- “Family is important”. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.
- Write about the things you hope to do one day in your life.
- The subject I enjoy learning most.
- Do like your English teacher? Give your opinion and describe them.
- What are the things you dislike most in a person? Describe them.
Remember, every essay contains an introduction, a body and a conclusion. Choose a topic that you’re comfortable as it can effectively help improve your confidence in writing.